Our Pastel Daydream bouquet can bring a splash of spring color to any atmosphere, in whatever color you like!
Caring for your flowers
When your flowers arrive at their destination, they may look a bit thirsty. Here are some tips to help hydrate and care for your flowers, so they can bloom to their fullest potential and last as long as possible.
- Unpack your flowers immediately
- Fill a clean vase with fresh, cool water
- Using sharp scissors or garden shears, make a 45-degree angle cut at least 1-2 inches off the end of the stems
- Arrange the flowers in the vase as desired
- Allow the flowers to hydrate for 1-2 hours
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower’s life.
- Re-cut the stems and refresh the flower food and water every two days.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight or near fruits, heat and drafts.
- Remove wilting flowers as they appear, to prevent bacterial growth.